London, New York etc.: various publishers, n.d. 6 items, disbound, each with lithographic title page/cover sheet, in color. Occasional foxing and browning. Several items are cropped, apparently at the time of binding, affecting title page but not music. A diverse collection of 19th century songs, including marches, polkas, and waltzes, printed in London, and New York. The lithographic title pages depict clowns, aritocrats, and landscapes.
- “The Express Galop,” comp. Charles D’Albert. New York.
- “The Sontag Polka,” arr. Charles D’Albert. New York.
- “Palermo Quadrille,” comp. Charles D’Albert. London.
- “Song of the Perfect Cure” comp. J. Blewitt and C. Perry. London.
- “The Perfect Cure, Quadrille Comique” comp. CH. Thorpe. London.
- “The Palace Favourite, A Polka,” comp. C. C. Amos. London. Item #105546